Paul William Walker IV was an American actor. He is best known for his role as Brian O'Conner in the Fast & Furious franchise. Walker began his career as... Wikipedia
- Born: Paul William Walker IV, September 12, 1973, Glendale, California, U.S.
- Died: November 30, 2013, Santa Clarita, California, U.S.
- Cause of death: Injuries sustained from single-vehicle collision
- Education: Village Christian School
- Occupation: Actor
- Years active: 1984–2013
- Net worth: $25 million (2014)
- Children: 1
- Relatives: Cody Walker (brother), Caleb Walker (brother)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo